"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. " Mark Twain

Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Now at vilamajor monjardin

Another short walk today of only 21 kms but when I saw this beautiful village and have heard such good reports of the albergue, I had to stop. It is run by dedicated Dutch Protestant group so there is a lovely atmosphere and in a beautiful setting. The weather has turned cold and rain predicted for tomorrow. They provide a communal dinner and breakfast for 22 euros. There are 2 Swedes, 1 Italian girl who sounds just like Lavinia, 1 Brazilian guy and a Brit from London. I spent some time in Estella topping up again. I thought BBMs and Whatsaps were free but it seems all my money has gone on them so only emails most of the time from now on but wonderful to receive them. Don't know what I will do tomorrow. Had blackberries and figs on the roadside on the way up.
P
---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.