I feel refreshed today and have got over the tiredness hump. We finished cleaning early today because our wonderful two guys helped us. Its 10 am and we have showered and are sitting down to breakfast and sharing a cup of tea with a pilgrim from Wurzburg. His association raised money for this wonderful albergue. Reports of other pilgrims arriving in Santa Domingo with bed bug bites. Hugo from Brazil left us this touching message today "I am so glad I found this amazing place. 1st one with the true spirit of the Camino. I am very thankful to the hosts volunteers, to give without asking back is a real act of love! We need all the love to make the world a better place". What a honor for us to make our small contribution, and what is more, we continue to get back far more than we give. I think our lives will never be the same again after these 2 weeks of serving.
---
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.