"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. " Mark Twain

Friday, 5 October 2012

Day05

I think it is Friday. I don't know what is going on in the outside world but time has stood still in this ancient 15th century village - except for the wifi spot generously provided by the mayor. I have not seen TV or a newspaper for weeks now. I am on cooking duty tonight so will get some time off now to climb a nearby hill. A Canadian family has arrived today - grandfather, daughter and grandson, Logan, who is 7 years old. He is really enjoying himself and we took him up to the belfry to see the massive bells ringing every hour and half hour. You don't need a watch in this village. The pilgrims think we 3 hospitaleras are amazing and even take pictures of us cooking in our tiny open plan kitchen
---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.